In ShipperGuide, you can compare your target, live market, and long-term contract rates vs. carriers' proposed rates to help determine the carrier's ranked bid positions for tendering on RFPs.
The Bid Type needs to be set to Rates on File (Rank) when you create an RFP to enable ranked carriers.
If you would like to auto-rank carrier bids based on the lowest cost, please see the article How do I auto-rank my carriers' bids on an RFP?
Topics covered in this article:
View carriers’ bids:
1. On your left dashboard, click RFP Guide.
2. On your bid status dashboard, navigate to bids and click on the RFP.
3. Click a lane to expand the Routing Guide panel to display the lane details, benchmark, and carriers’ rates on the right side of the screen.
If CO2eq Emission is enabled, the estimated CO2eq emission calculation will be displayed under the lane details on the Routing Guide panel.
Under Bids Received, the carrier’s proposed volume, flat rate, and rate per mile for the lane will be listed. As well as the percentage difference between your target, live market, or long-term contract rate and the carrier’s proposed rate will display under the BM% column. Select Your Target Rate, Live Market Rate, and Long-Term Contract Rate to update the BM%.
This section will also allow you to view the submitted Accessorial rates by clicking on.
Click next to the carrier to make a counteroffer.
To download the bids, click on the upper right corner of the RFP and select one of the export options.
Rank carrier bids:
Add carriers to rank
Next to the carrier’s bid, click to add the carrier to the rank list. Carriers’ positions will ascend as they are added to the rank list.
Move carrier’s rank position
Next to the carrier’s rank number, click or to move the carrier’s rank up/down the list.
Remove carrier from rank
Next to the carrier's bid, click > Remove From Rank to remove the carrier from the rank list.
A report of the ranked carrier bids will be available to download after the lanes have been allocated.
Click MORE > DOWNLOADS
Send feedback to carriers:
1. On the upper right corner of the RFP, click FINALIZE & SEND FEEDBACK
2. A pop-up window will appear to verify confirmation to send feedback to the ranked carriers. Click to notify the carriers:
- Ranked carriers will receive an email notifying them that the bid has been finalized and they have been added to your waterfall tendering. The email will contain a link directing them to their lane results page. Carriers will not have visibility of their rank position.
- Non-ranked carriers will receive an email notifying them that bid has been finalized.
The RFP will still be accessible under